Assisting an experienced team of surveyors, the estates technician will be instrumental in the delivery of excellent Property Management services to large well-known corporate clients.
As a leading business in the Real Estate and Property sector, their client-base boasts global organisations with portfolios spanning all property types from office and retail to industrial and hospitality. They are renowned for their forward-thinking style, flexible working environment and a friendly culture in Birmingham.
As the incoming Estates Technician, you will get great exposure to the world of commercial property, deal with experienced colleagues internally and work for excellent clients.
On a day-to-day basis your role will include:
- working with Senior Surveyors to manage a range of commercial properties,
- laising with the Accounts team regarding rent payments and service charges,
- laising with landlords and clients regarding inspections and any minor issues or queries
- Assisting in rent renewals, licences and alterations to leases, submitting recommendations to Senior Surveyors
- Supporting the Property Management team as required
- Engaging with clients to advise on queries
The Estates Technician will ideally come with:
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work to deadline and under pressure
- Some exposure to Property Management
- Education to minimum GCSE level, ideally to Bachelors level
- Good admin skills such as excel
- Some experience with Property Management systems would be ideal
Competitive salary of £23,000 to £25,000