Senior Surveyor (North East Wales)
4 days left
- Location: North Wales
- Grade & Salary: Grade 8 - £27,550.70 (pro-rata)
- Post number: 200335
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Work pattern: 24 hours per week
- Welsh language requirements: Level 4
Closing date: 23rd August 2019
Interviews to take place when/where: week commencing 9th September at North Wales Area Office, Clawdd Newydd, Ruthin.
As Senior Surveyor, you will provide NRW with high level professional land agent expertise in North East Wales, being responsible, directly and by the advice given, for ensuring NRW manages the financial, legal, operational and reputational risk arising from the management of its land and assets in North East Wales, which include flood risk assets, National Nature Reserves and the Welsh Government Woodland Estate.
As a professionally qualified Land Agent you will be responsible for providing authoritative professional expertise and advice to senior management to support NRW’s Land Stewardship, legal compliance and strategic budget management. You will negotiate and lead acquisition of land, valuing assets, and give professional advice on legal and tax issues associated with land stewardship. You will be accountable for this advice which will be relied upon in high risk decision making.
Qualifications and Skills
- Full Chartered Surveyor membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- RICS Registered Valuer or a willingness to become one.
- Substantial relevant experience in the field and ability to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and personal and professional credibility and a commitment to continuing professional development.
- Excellent inter-personal and influencing skills and the ability to develop and maintain good relationships and networks with a range of individuals and at all levels.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
For more information, please visit our website: http://bit.ly/2YRz1tJ
Please click on the Apply button at the top or the bottom of this page to start the application process