Associate Quantity Surveyor
Associate Quantity Surveyor, Essex
A leading PQS/Cost Consultancy are expanding their Essex office and are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor to play a leading role on some major projects.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be part of a talented team of 20 working on large scale, residential and infrastructure projects valuing £100 million and above.
You'll be part of a modern, vibrant practice with a broad range of work alongside unrestricted career development.
The Associate Quantity Surveyors Role
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- Help Quantity Surveyors through their APC
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Delegate work across the team
- Report to a Director
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS
- Residential, infrastructure, or cross sector experience is ideal
- PQS/Consultancy background
- Essex based
- Good communicator
- Salary upwards of £60,000
- 25 days leave
- Professional membership costs
- Discretionary bonus
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Career development
- Child-care vouchers
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Essex / Residential / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Infrastructure / MRICS