Asset Manager - European Regional Property Fund
European Regional Property Fund and Asset Management Firm
Asset Manager. London, UK
Our client is a leading specialist in the pan-European, regional, multi-let real estate market. Wholly owned by its senior managers it has over 244 employees in 13 countries across Europe. The team manages over 1,300 industrial, office and retail properties with a value of circa €8 billion.
Our client is seeking a high calibre asset manager with the versatility to get involved with many aspects of their business.
The position will be based in London but with extensive UK travel involved. The overall objective of this role is to become an integral member of the UK Asset Management team focusing on the day to day asset management of a multi-let industrial properties.
- MRICS Qualification and minimum of 2 years PQE
- Extensive commercial acumen and a strong transactional track record.
- Experience of managing multi-let industrial assets preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- A strong work ethic Key Duties to include:
- Asset Management of own portfolio of assets
- Developing and implementing value-add asset management strategies
- Formulating annual business plans for each asset
- Various asset management related tasks including; new lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews, lease expiries, surrenders, forfeitures and client reporting
- Implementing and overseeing refurbishment programmes and asset repositioning
- Managing third party service providers including: letting agents, solicitors, property managers and building surveyors
- Sourcing, modelling, inspecting and carrying out required due diligence for UK acquisitions
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering value-add across a variety of real estate asset classes
- Articulate and numerate with good analytical skills
- Looking for a bright individual who is motivated and has rigorous attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A strong intellect with an aptitude for problem solving and a tenacity to get things done
- Team player who thrives in a fast paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively
- Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude are required · Previous asset management experience is preferable but not essential. Candidates from an occupational and/or investment agency background will be seriously considered.
- Strong computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.