Senior Surveyor - Commercial Valuation, Central London Team
International Real Estate Consultancy
Senior Surveyor - Central London Valuations. London, UK
Up to £45,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Our Client’s London based valuation advisory teams advise on a range of sectors including offices, retail, industrial, hospitality, leisure and healthcare. They have a prestigious client base which covers institutions, FTSE quoted property companies and numerous debt providers.
Examples of clients include Intu, St Modwens, the Crown Estate, Aberdeen Asset Management and Standard Life. They advise on well known London landmarks as well as market leading shopping centres across the country. The national team value over 26,000 properties each year worth in excess of £100bn.
This role is to work specifically in their Central London team, based in the West End. The team operate from the West End and over to the City of London providing a mix of valuation work to a range of top tier clients including funds, banks, central London estates and overseas investors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an MRICS qualified surveyor to join a leading team operating in a fast paced and dynamic market.
- Undertake existing valuation mandates and start to build contacts to attract new business
- Work primarily for loan security, accounts and management purposes but will also be involved with some agency and advisory mandates
- Work in an efficient and successful manner
- Prepare valuations and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients
- Be able to take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision
- Coordinate the use of larger teams across the valuation department (UK and Europe)
- To promote the service line to existing and prospective clients
- To start to develop a profile in the marketplace through building key client relationships
- Play an active role in the development of more junior team members
- To prepare valuation reports, in various formats
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills to be able to draw out market trends and information
- Analysis of P&L data and other operational metrics for trading entities
- Able to form and justify opinions on property values
- Confidence in prioritisation and working to deadlines
- Able to think ‘outside the box’
- Able to see things from the client’s viewpoint
- Able to build client relationships and create new business
- Familiarity with operating assets would be an advantage
- Familiar with Argus Valuation software (not essential)
- MRICS qualified
- Commercial valuation experience preferred; or
- Experience of dealing with trading data for operating properties
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.