Surveyor/Senior Surveyor - Commercial Property Management
International Real Estate Consultancy
Commercial Property and Asset Management, Surveyor/Senior Surveyor. Birmingham, UK
Our client is a leading International Real Estate Consultancy, searching for a Birmingham based Commercial Property manager with mixed use experience.
The budget for this role is up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits and discretionary annual bonus.
An opportunity to join an established and well respected investment property management team with some 25 clients with property in Birmingham and Nationwide.
Working alongside and reporting to a Director we are looking to fill a recent vacancy and continue expanding. The role provides an excellent opportunity to progress to Associate Director level.
- Take charge of Clients and Properties (Including single-let and multi-let – a mixture of retail/offices/leisure) and ensure we provide a full asset/property management service during the period of instruction/ownership.
- Ensure quarterly reporting requirements (where applicable) are met to agreed deadlines and standards.
- Become the primary contact for the clients above and act as client coordinator for other teams.
- When appropriate and with guidance produce written proposals for new business and assist with pitching.
- Generate fee income from the clients to meet team and division targets.
- Cross-sell other service lines and identify new business through existing client or own contacts.
We all know the high level of skill and dedication it takes to manage world-class property portfolios. With that in mind, if you are a confident and bright individual with a passion for Property Management, from any background, we would like to hear from you.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.