Senior Management Surveyor
My client is looking for a Senior Management Surveyor to provide corporate real estate and day to day property management services to their stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to :
- Manage all day to day property and estates management, including landlord & tenant matters and liaison with other departments, managing agents, landlords, agents, neighbouring occupiers, solicitors, local authorities and other statutory bodies
- Support the Head of Property in the provision of strategic real estate management advice to Board members
- Manage the work of the Surveyor and Property Administrator in your team, this includes overseeing the facilities management functions carried out by him/her
- Procure and manage planned, routine and reactive maintenance across the portfolio
- Carry out regular surveys and inspections of existing properties and to prepare maintenance programmes and/or refurbishment specifications
You will work from home and arrange your own diary visiting their properties across the North West and West of England.
Ideally you will be MRICS or have 5+ years in Property Management / General Practice surveying, this role is outside IR35 and is initially a 3 month contract.
If you're interested, please contact me ASAP!