Associate - Real Estate Finance, Global Advisors - London
This rapidly expanding globally recognised firm are renowned as a leading financial advisor to the public and private sector. This is an opportune moment for a proactive Associate with a background in accountancy, structured finance or financial modelling to join a growing team in a client-facing financial modelling role. Working with the Finance and wider Real Estate team you will be expected to add your own creativity, ambition and ideas to secure new client work.
The successful applicant will get a UK remit in terms of project exposure and liaise with other parts of the business, including the existing worldwide network of offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within the Real Estate realm and utilise your financial expertise in the process!
- Assisting in the delivery of major developments, providing funding solutions - including debt and equity broking - and developing bespoke financial models
- Providing clients with strategic advice to help them meet their capital objectives
- Support the execution of funding transactions
- Real Estate acquisitions, disposals and fund raisings
- Communicating regularly with clients in order to pre-empt any challenges that they may have
The successful candidate should have relevant experience in building financial models. Advanced Excel skills including experience of working with VBA and proficiency in SQL databases is desirable but not essential. Experience specific to the Real Estate Sector is not essential but a working knowledge of finance is expected.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with the opportunity to work in an expanding team providing comprehensive advice to the Real Estate sector.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org