Partner - Professional Services - Leading Private Practice
A leading independent private practice with a well-established presence both in London and nationally are looking to recruit an experienced Professional Services Surveyor at Partner level.The purpose of the role is to lead the division and will report to the board.
Along with overseeing landlord and tenant and rating work, the role will involve managing the most complex caseloads on behalf of a mixture of occupier clients ranging from West End blue-chip retailers to global City office occupiers to national portfolios across all asset classes including going concern.
About the role:
- Oversee the delivery of business rates and landlord and tenant advice on behalf of occupiers and landlords
- Work towards clients’ timetables and maintain a high level of client service standards
- Assist in developing existing and new relationships to cross sell/generate fees
- Develop and implement a marketing plan with other Directors for internal and external market place
- Recruitment, training, P&L, strategy, business development and performance management for a growing and busy team
- Currently in a similar role or at Associate Director/Associate Partner level ready to take the next step up
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of case law
- Experienced in managing large caseloads and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable track record in meeting financial targets
- Experienced in or at least has the potential to grow and lead a high performing team
- A rating background from a consultancy setting or the Valuation Office Agency would be highly desirable
Our client is known throughout the industry as having a caring and collaborative approach towards employees and a strong reputation on client care. They offer trips away, days/evenings out, competitive holiday allowance and matching pension scheme contribution, healthcare, excellent pension and are open to flexible working arrangements. Additionally, there is a strong opportunity to gain a share of equity as many partners are close to retirement age.
Apply for Partner - Professional Services - Leading Private Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly