I am working on behalf of a Chartered Surveying practice who are well established and have a wide range of clients. They are experiencing an increase in workload in the Building Surveying department and are consequently looking to add to the team.
The office is in Berkshire so ideally someone based in the area would be suitable.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Building Surveying or related degree
- MRICS chartered with over a year PQE or in the final year of APC with over 3 years of industry experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of preparation of dilapidations reports and Party Wall notices/awards
- Domestic and commercial project experience
- worked as part of a Building Surveying team
- worked on own initiative to deadlines
Due to the nature of the business and need to travel to sites and client meetings all applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence.
You will be given a competitive salary with an ongoing training programme with support if you are enrolled on the APC.
If you don't have the relevant skills required for this particular position please get in contact as we have other Building Surveying and General Practice vacancies throughout the UK from Graduate level to Director/Partner, some of which are not advertised due to the clients request.