This opportunity is ideal for:
Someone looking to work for a best in class organisation that can provide a constant flow of career opportunities over a period of time.
You will be responsibilities for:
- Managing a patch of property, circa 300 properties.
- Ensure cost-effective operational running of allocated sites.
- Liaison with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client's premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant.
- Identify and drive through cost savings for corporate occupiers.
- For sublet properties, monitor income collection and tenant liaison.
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated.
- Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements and advising clients of the same.
- Manage and liaise with other teams and other professionals to provide a full service to the client.
- Direct and frequent client contact and reporting.
The Ideal Person:
- MRICS is desirable but not essential
- Experience of occupier side estates management from the private sector is preferable