CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR
CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR COMPETITIVE SALARY + COMMISSION, BASED IN FULHAM SW6.
With an increase in work, Harding Chartered Surveyors are looking for a new addition to their surveying team. With an increasing flow of work coming through following a consistent year on year growth since the Company began, it is time to expand the workforce and increase Harding’s presence within the market, to one day becoming the leading building surveying practice for private clients.
You will play a big role in the management of the business alongside the Directors, as well as tackling full building surveys for all types of residential & commercial property throughout London. You will be required to liaise with clients in relation to their property purchases by providing verbal advice using your expert knowledge.
Assisting with the growth of Harding’s will also be a big part of this exciting role. Not only will you be providing a high level of service to existing clients you will also be coming up with strategies to acquire new ones, with the aim of increasing the already high calibre list of clients and developing the brand of the company.
Harding’s are based within vibrant office space, surrounded by a variety of different companies, in Fulham, South West London.. The role will include the opportunity to supplement the salary with commission based on fee income generated.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- MRICS Building Surveyor
- Experience carrying out full building surveys on residential & commercial properties.
- Experience of Party Wall matters in residential and commercial properties.
- To be comfortable when liaising directly with clients
- Negotiation skills
- An entrepreneurial approach and a desire to run and grow our business
- A full and clean UK driving licence
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in carrying out work such as party wall, valuations, specification writing, and contract administration
- The ability to dictate survey reports is desirable, however, training will be provided
- A willingness to travel across London to carry out surveys and meet with clients
Submit your application by filling in the form below and uploading your CV and cover letter.