Building Surveyor, London
My client is one the UK's leading Property Consultancies, with assets adding up to over £15bn worth currently under management, their portfolio includes of huge projects throughout the UK, including Retail multi-let Centres, Central London campuses and prime residential developments.
As a member of the in house Building Surveying team who proactively manages the maintenance of the fabric of the properties under management to the highest possible standards. You will provide independent technical advice, project management services and budget advice on a consultancy basis to non-technical property managers. Deliver all services with a professional, impartial approach.
- Checking that buildings facades are maintained and cleaned to the specified standard.
- Implement the British Land Planned Preventative Maintenance strategy, ensuring maintenance records, sign off and audit is correctly carried out.
- Assist Property Managers in compiling the annual Fabric maintenance budget, based upon an individual maintenance plan generated for each building. Ensure each Property Manager is monitoring expenditure against budget.
- Specify, tender and project manage new and remedial works. Ensure all works are executed to the correct specifications and deliver value for money.
- Investigate defects, recommend remedial works and manage resulting project works.
- Provide Life Cycle budgeting and cost in use data.
- Identify all maintenance requirements, incorporating into each property maintenance plan.
- Review O&M Documentation ensuring updates after major alterations.
- Ensure that consistent best work practice is adopted across the portfolio.
- Carry out additional duties as may be agreed with the Senior Building Surveyor.
- Newly Qualified / 1 year PQE RICS
- Defect Investigation
- Project Management
- Technical Understanding
- Health & Safety
- Specification Writing
- Contract Administration
- Tender Management
- Professional approach
- IT Skills
- Client and Consultancy experience
- Professional service management
- Professional qualifications and integrity
- Unrivalled Customer Service
- Business Alignment
- Results Orientated
- Commercial Responsibility
- Impact & Influence
- Team Worker
- Developing Self & Others
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com