Chief Executive Officer
Bournemouth/ New Forest
Our client is the management company of the property and business interests for the Meyrick Family. They are now looking for a proven Chief Executive who will be responsible for the overall management of the Group. This is a key appointment for the company, working very closely with the family. Whilst upholding the traditional values of a landed estate, the family is forward-thinking in order to safe-guard and enhance the assets and secure the future for generations to come.
The candidate will have a proven track record that demonstrates an ability to manage a broad range of businesses across multiple locations. He/she will be familiar with operating in a demanding environment, in identifying opportunities and challenges, and in developing and delivering a robust strategic business plan.
The main objectives of the role are;
- To build a professional and profitable management organisation, property and operating companies;
- To manage, develop and improve the profitability of existing businesses and to pursue conservative strategic growth;
- To review the requirements and management of the group and oversee and lead the continuing development of staff, systems and skills;
- To ensure the Group’s assets have appropriate operating and fiscal structures;
- To provide effective leadership and guidance to the senior management team, the wider MEM team and the Group’s wider businesses.
- Understanding and empathy with the dynamics and boundaries of a landed estate.
- Proven senior-level leadership adept at defining solutions to business challenges.
- Commercial and with the ability to think strategically about complex situations to unlock opportunities, especially in relation to all aspects of real estate, especially large-scale projects, from inception to completion.
- Highly developed communication and people skills, with credibility and authority, adept and building relationships, communicating vision, influencing others and managing diverse teams and stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Appreciation of the market changes, constraints and forces that influence the Group.
- Act as a liaison between company and the wider community, building relationships with stakeholders, peer organisations, property owners, local interest and community groups, educational and cultural institutions and local authorities.
- Clear experience of commercial property, complex urban transactions and fiscal implications is highly desirable.
Please apply below by filling in the form and uploading your CV and cover letter.