Associate Building Surveyor - West End
International Real Estate Consultancy
Associate Building Surveyor, London, UK
Our client is one of UK’s leading independent commercial property building consultancies. With 11 principal offices in the UK, an office in Paris and a growing presence in other European countries, this firm offers a great opportunity for career growth.
To provide an all-round Building Surveying services to a wide range of clients, principally institutions (pension funds, insurance companies) and property companies.
- Deal with a full range of building surveying instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including offices, retail and industrial.
- Instructions are typically split around 50:50 between professional work and contract work.
- Professional work will include Schedules of Dilapidations, pre-acquisition surveys, party wall awards, defect diagnosis, planned preventative maintenance reports, fire insurance valuations and schedules of condition.
- Contract work can typically range from £10k to £3million where you would be performing in the role of designer, contract administrator, project manager or a hybrid of all three
- Perform the role of project manager of multi-discipline teams for instructions currently ranging from £2.5million to £18million.
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor
- Ideally circa 5 years plus of relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with gravitas amongst clients
- Positive attitude and effective time management skills
- Ability to manage own work load within required deadlines
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on 0203 745 7074, or email us at email@example.com
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.