Pre Contract Senior Quantity Surveyor
A new and fast growing independent PQS consultancy in Glasgow have tasked Peace Recruitment with sourcing them a Pre Contract Senior Quantity Surveyor with approximately 10 years' experience to join their close knit team based on the outskirts of the city centre.
The preference is for the successful applicant to have already sat and passed their APC to become MRICS, however non chartered individuals will be considered as long as they have a BSc in Quantity Surveying and relevant pre contract consultancy experience.
Projects will range from hotels, residential, private development, distilleries and commercial jobs for large financial institutes in Glasgow to major developments in the north of Scotland.
Tasks involved in the role:
- Cost Planning
- Cost Management and Financial Reporting
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts
- Feasibility Advice and Development Appraisals
- Procurement and Tendering
- Bills of Quantity
- Value Engineering
- Final Accounts
In return you can expect:
- Salary £50,000 + reflecting your experience level (plus excellent benefits)
- Top level training designed specifically around your career development
- Complete autonomy when dealing with clients and projects alike
This is an exciting opportunity to truly be part of a developing company that are motivated and driven, the career potential here is massive, as you will be working with an industry expert and getting exposure to client and business development opportunities.
Please call Lewis Potter for a confidential conversation or apply to this advert for immediate consideration. If this vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please don't hesitate to get in contact with Lewis as he is currently recruiting for similar role across Scotland with various roles available.