Graduate Building Surveyor
To assist the Building Consultancy division in servicing internal & external based clients on residential & commercial instructions. To promote and support the growth of Building Consultancy and Stiles Harold Williams.
Fulfil RICS APC training to achieve professional membership.
1. Assist the Division in the following activities under supervision:
Surveys; appraisals; preparation and management of projects; schedules of condition and dilapidations; maintenance plans; investigation of defects and other matters related to the Capital and review operations arising from the acquisition, occupation, alteration and development of land and buildings.
2. Preparation of Autocad drawings.
3. Handle tasks delegated by the Division to maintain/improve/develop professional standards.
4. Present in house seminars as part of LLL and RICS APC Programme.
5. Report, in conjunction with qualified staff, to Clients to ensure Clients fully updated at each stage.
6. Produce and support new ideas, within division to continue progressive development of BCD.
7. Continue private study to support day to day work and geared to qualification as full member of RICS all as agreed and detailed within SHW Structured training Agreement.
8. Fulfil duties/responsibilities of Structured Training Agreement