Quantity Surveyor - Manchester
A growing construction consultancy Quantity Surveying practice in Manchester are seeking a confident Quantity Surveyor who is capable of running projects with minimal supervision from the Quantity Surveying Directors.
The Quantity Surveyor will take ownership of projects, the successful Quantity Surveyor will provide pre and post contract services on retail, commercial, hotel, residential, and sport schemes across the North West.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be in a client facing diverse role with plenty of opportunity to progress within the business.
The Quantity Surveyor
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or RICS accredited degree
- APC committed, or MRICS
- Solid pre and post contract experience
- 3 Years minimum Quantity Surveying experience
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- Commission for introducing new business
- Professional subscriptions
- APC fees
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holiday
- Mobile Phone
- Annual pay review
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project QS / Manchester / MRICS / Commercial / Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor