Chartered Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Up to £80,000 package - Car - Pension - Flexible working
- Chartered Building Surveying practice
- Barnet, North London
Join this national Chartered Building Surveying practice with a focus on insurance reinstatement and become part of a successful and focused team working across a variety of building types. The role comes with a competitive salary, a bonus of up to 22%, car, pension and unlimited progression.
This RICS regulated practice of Chartered Building Surveyors was established in 1973 and offers a range of services across the commercial, private and public sectors with a focus on insurance reinstatement, building design, property development and building services. Working across the UK, they operate from offices in London, the South East, the Midlands and the North West.
In line with their expansion plans this practice of 50 staff are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS or CIOB) within their offices in Barnet, North London.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- You will ideally be a Chartered member of the RICS or CIOB
- 2+ years post qualification experience
- Proven experience across a range of project and professional work
- Self-motivated and able to deliver in a demanding work environment
- Insurance reinstatement experience preferable but not essential
- Full driving licence and happy to travel
- Proven track records in managing relationships at all levels
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete project lifecycle, from initial safety, strip out or demolition, through to specification, tender, project management to completion and handover.
- Liaise with loss adjusters, assessors and clients to confirm the nature and extent of the works.
- Provide initial advice in order to secure instructions
- Attend meetings with loss adjusters, assessors and clients
- Keep loss adjusters and assessors up to date with progress
- Inspect property and draft schedules of works, specifications or reports.
- Discuss draft specification or final report with client.
- Finalise specification and obtain instructions to tender
- Tender works
- Prepare a tender report and recommendations to client
- Contract Administration
- Report weekly/monthly progress to all involved parties
- Build relationships and confidence with loss adjusters and assessors
- Take full responsibility for work
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a package up to £80,000, including;
- Social events
- Flexible working
- A family friendly working environment
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors