To provide professional Town Planning services to the Building Consultancy and Development Consultancy teams and external clients. To provide town planning services to the firm as a whole covering the entire SHW area and to assist the Director of Planning.
To promote Town Planning services to all SHW regions and build internal and external client base.
- To carry out town planning reviews, appraisals, applications and appeals on behalf of the Company’s clients, as so required.
- To promote the Company’s general interests.
- To identify and pursue opportunities for new business both from existing and potential new Clients.
- To develop and maintain contacts in the local business community who might lead to new business opportunities.
- To liaise with agency and other colleagues throughout SHW to develop new business opportunities.
- To comply with the RTPI Continuing Professional Development requirements.
- To ensure that you are up-to-date with professional matters / legislation.