Senior Surveyor / Estimator
Responsibilities & Accountability
- Production of land appraisals.
- Production of Planning Stack cost plans.
- Production of Pre-Commencement cost plans.
- Production of bench marking analysis for importation onto group portal.
- Measuring from drawings and transposing quantities into a bill of quantities/elemental cost plan or land appraisal.
- liaison with subcontractors and analysis of rates for use in compiling cost plans and land appraisals.
- Liaison with the technical team to assess site constraints.
- Liaison with the technical team and consultants so as to provide continuous value engineering of design concepts and proposals for inclusion within cost plans and land appraisals.
- Liaison with the material buying department to obtain pricing information for inclusion within cost plans and land appraisals.
- Traditional new business attributes including, good interpersonal skills and an strong desire to help bring new sites into the business.
- Good organisational skills.
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks, including support role to other members of the team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.