Associate Director - Cost Management
Are you an experienced Associate Director with exceptional leadership skills? Do you have what it takes to assist in heading up the Rail department within a professional and well-established consultancy firm? Then keep reading!
An award-winning construction consultancy firm are looking for an Associate Director to join the Director of Rail in either Manchester/Warrington or Leeds. You will come from a Quantity Surveying, Project Management or Project Controls background and want to make a name for yourself in the construction industry. We are looking for an ambitious individual with exceptional leadership skills, management experience and someone looking to progress through the ranks quickly.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step up in your career, manage a team on some of the UKs major infrastructure projects and work your way into a Director level position within 18 months.
- Cost Reporting, Valuations and cost control at post Contracts stage
- Agreement of final accounts
- Working with the team in terms of marketing and pushing the team forward to further success.
- Attend Client meetings
- Develop client relationships
- Provide ideas and a strategic view to the business
- Run projects
- Measurement and Cost Planning
- Advise Client's on most suitable form of Contract and procurement route
- Work closely with external consultants, including architects and engineers; this will include attendance at design team meetings
- Production of tender documents, tender analysis and tender reports
- Preparing Contract documents
- Relevant degree
- Professional membership with a recognised body
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to organise and manage time effectively, taking responsibility for own projects
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Rail or infrastructure background within a consultancy firm
- Ability to lead a team
- Management experience essential
Interested? Give Niamh Finnegan a call for a confidential chat 02036800640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.