We are looking for exceptional Project Managers to join the highly successful project management team of a leading consultancy firm:
This role has excellent prospects for individuals who have a strong ambition to progress. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, strong commercial awareness and who will provide a first class Project Management service to our clients and a commitment to drive new business opportunities.
- Effective delivery of Project Management services across a range of Infrastructure sectors in particular; Rail, Highways, Utilities.
- Support Senior Project Managers on complex multi-faceted projects
- Provide support to PM Team Leaders as required on all business issues including but not limited to business development, client management, bid writing, thought leadership
- Degree qualified or qualified through experience and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution e.g. APM or RICS
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment and knowledge of the construction industry
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a client facing role, for both private and/or public sectors clients
- An understanding of the role of an Employers Agent
- Be conversant with all aspects of project management and have some experience of both pre and post contract project responsibilities
- You will have provided project management assistance at various stages of the project life-cycle
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to listen and understand client goals
- Possess strong organisational skills; arranging, and accurately recording project meetings (possibly having chaired some) as well as the control of project documentation;
- General knowledge of current legal developments in respect of construction and associated law
- IT literate with an understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook (and preferably P6)
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to not only deliver a high quality professional service but also support the office with business development and marketing activities to help grow the team.
- Able to travel to various site locations
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.