Chartered Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Salary between £40,000 – £60,000 + Bonus + Pension
- Commercial Private practice
- Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to progress within this small yet heavyweight private practice based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. Diverse and dynamic, you will focus on project and professional work in the commercial sector.
This Chartered Building Surveying practice in Amersham, Buckinghamshire has all the benefits of a small friendly practice with the added clout of a serious, large client base. Handling exactly the same type and value of projects as handled by the biggest consultancies in The South, this company can offer a huge variety of work right across the full range of professional and project work.
With a Directors hailing from Malcolm Hollis they have an an excellent spread of interesting work with values of £30k to £5m.
With an ever-expanding workload, they are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their busy team and they are happy to promote real opportunities for continued career progression.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- The successful applicant will be a Chartered Building Surveyor with a RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying or similar technical discipline
- You will ideally have 3+ years post qualification experience (not essential)
- You will have proven experience within the commercial sector
- You will have excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
- With a workload focused primarily in the commercial sector, you will have proven experience within project work ideally to include office and industrial refurbishments
- You will have proven experience in Contract Administration and Project management
- Professional work will include; dilapidations, surveys, party walls, due diligence, licence for alteration, reinstatement cost assessments, planned maintenance etc etc.
- Assist with management and mentoring of junior staff
Salary & Package:
Our client is happy to offer a salary between £40,000 – £60,000 + Bonus + Pension, commensurate with your skills and ability.
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors