Senior Surveyor or Planner
This role is suited to a qualified MRICS surveyor or MRTPI planner who has experience in the valuation, investment, asset management, development, planning or property debt funding process.
The role will investigate and analyse property development opportunities with a view to debt funding the projects through our platform. You will also be responsible for mentoring our graduate surveyors and, at more strategic level, building a platform that offers best in class borrower user experience.
The Day Job
- Reviewing, advising and amending applications from potential developers
- Advising customers on all aspects of the development process, including:
- Due diligence on developments/investments
- Conducting appraisals to assess potential/risks
- Structuring deals
- Providing technical development advice
- Building relationships with property professionals/developers
- Developing the team and internal systems/processes
You ideally will have/be:
- A passion for property
- A thirst to work in an exciting, disruptive growth stage business
- A strong understanding of the development, planning and funding process
- A track record of identifying excellent development opportunities
- A track record of assessing and challenging borrowers of every aspect of the development process
- A strong understanding of the roadblocks that may delay or add cost to the borrowers proposition
The Senior Development Surveyor/Planner will be instrumental in guiding borrowers through the development journey and ensuring the project is correctly positioned to offer to investors. We would encourage you to suggest enhancements and contribute to the strategy for both the developers and lenders.
This is a perfect opportunity for a property professional who feels restricted by the traditional property route: This role covers Property Development, Planning, Valuation, Market Analysis, plus an opportunity to lead the team in a sector of significant growth.
- £40,000- £45,000+ per annum depending on experience
- An opportunity to join a market innovator at a high growth stage with unlimited potential for promotion
- Working closely alongside the founders in developing and fine tuning the proposition alongside a fun & friendly team
We know there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join CrowdProperty, you will be automatically enrolled onto Perkbox - an employee benefits and wellbeing platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide. Life cover, Private medical insurance, Pension scheme, generous holiday allowance.