Graduate surveyor or planner
This role is suited to a graduate surveyor or planner who has a recently completed RICS or RTPI accredited degree and is interested in the valuation, investment, asset management, development, planning or property debt funding process.
The role will investigate and analyse property development opportunities with the view to debt funding the projects through our platform. You will be encouraged and supported to achieve your APC. You will be encouraged, at more strategic level, to help build a platform that offers best in class borrower user experience.
We are looking for someone who can display the following characteristics:
* IT literate - particularly with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel (essential)
* A real team player, focussed on team success
* Excellent written communication skills (essential)
* Strong analytical skills (essential)
* A passion for property
* A thirst to work in an exciting, disruptive growth stage business
This role is Birmingham office based.
The Day Job
- Reviewing, advising and amending applications from potential developers
- Advising customers on all aspects of the development process, including:
- Due diligence on developments/investments
- Conducting appraisals to assess potential/risks
- Structuring deals
- Providing technical development advice
The Graduate Surveyor will be instrumental in guiding borrowers through the development journey and ensuring the project is correctly positioned to offer to investors. We would encourage you to suggest enhancements and contribute to the strategy for both the developers and lenders.
The successful candidate will display a passion for property and a thirst to work in an exciting, disruptive growth stage business.
This is a perfect opportunity for a property professional who feels restricted by the traditional property route: This role covers Development Appraisals, Planning & Development, Legal/Regulatory Compliance, Valuation, Measurement, Finance and Market Analysis.
- £25,000-27,000+ per annum depending on experience
- An opportunity to join a market innovator at a high growth stage with unlimited potential for promotion
- Working closely alongside the founders in developing and fine tuning the proposition alongside a fun & friendly team
We know there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join CrowdProperty, you will be automatically enrolled onto Perkbox - an employee benefits and wellbeing platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide. Life cover, Private medical insurance, Pension scheme, generous holiday allowance.