Building Surveyor (Client-Side)
What is the opportunity?
Working client-side/in-house for you have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of properties covering offices, industrial, retail and residential.
You will be exposed to a range of work including development opportunities; maintenance and refurbishment projects; and professional building surveying.
All projects are located within 1 hour from the office.
- The management and delivery of development opportunities.
- Acting as the Employers Agents or Contract Administrator.
- Reactive maintenance and minor repairs to internal refurbishments, building extensions and full redevelopment.
- Drafting specifications and managing the production of drawings.
- Appointment of consultants
- Oversee all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Dilapidations: Responsible for producing interim and terminal schedule of dilapidations and negotiating with the outgoing tenant or their advisor
- Building Pathology: identifying the cause of problems within a building and specifying an effective and economic solution
- Building surveys for acquisitions
- Party Wall Agreements
- Landlord's periodic inspections
- Reviewing proposed Tenant Alterations
- Planning Applications
To be considered you must be:
- MRICS qualified
- Experience of working as a building surveying from the private sectors
- Experience working with development opportunities, maintenance and refurbishment projects, and professional building surveying work.