Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - London Consultancy
A dynamic, medium sized Property and Construction Consultancy based near Finsbury Square, are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the Residential sector. This opportunity represents great scope for progression and development for the individual due to the company culture being so employee focused.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be working alongside Directors, managing your own Projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Senior Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre-contract management services, employers' agent and contract administration
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Undertaking day to day delivery of a variety of sector projects but especially Residential (with Education, Health and Offices also)
- Undertaking contract administration
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Employers Agent services
The Senior Project Manager
You will be a team player (working in a small team reporting to a Director) and able to manage your own workload. Have good communication and IT skills.
You will need to have a background of understanding of the structured PM role.
The Senior Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience
- Ability to communicate at all level.
- Ability to lead/work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Employers Agent / Contract Administration experience
- Consultancy experience in Residential projects (Eductaion/Health and Offices would be beneficial)
- £55,000 - £65,000 pa (DOE)
- Health care
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Senior Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367039.