Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor
We are currently working with a well-established, multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Bedfordshire who are looking for an ambitious Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months experience, a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally working towards (or keen to start) the APC. Experience working for a consultancy would be advantageous but not essential. The role will involve working closely with Senior Surveyors carrying out cost estimating, preparing BoQ's & schedules of work, tender cost analysis, cost reporting, valuations and settling final accounts.
They operate an RICS apporoved structured training plan for staff to achieve chartered status and actively encourage ongoing continued profession development so this is a fantastic chance to join a well-established consultancy with genuine long-term prospects to develop your career.
- Minimum 12 months' experience working for a consultancy or contractor
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Ideally working towards (or keen to start) the APC
- Experience across multiple sectors would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence