TECHNICAL SURVEYOR (RESIDENTIAL VALUATION). Leading Blue Chip Organisation.
TECHNICAL SURVEYOR (RESIDENTIAL VALUATION),
Leading Blue Chip Financial Services Organisation
Home-based anywhere (with visits to South Yorkshire head office as required)
The client is a leading, blue chip company and one of the largest distributors of residential valuation and survey work in the UK. The business is driven by a clear focus on its customers and the ongoing management of quality.
They seek to recruit a Technical Surveyor to join their prestige organisation. Due to strategic growth of the business, an opportunity now exists within the area of Technical and Quality operations.
The workload will involve :
- Technical desk-based surveyor role, undertaking valuation audits, dealing with escalated challenges and queries, valuation sense checks, pre and post instruction queries.
- Provision of technical advice to valuers, lenders, other staff.
- Visits to lenders and valuer firms.
- Contribute to client meetings, technical papers etc.
Personal attributes needed:
- valuer/surveyor with experience of mortgage valuations, HomeBuyer Reports.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Ideally knowledge of the "new build" market
- Confident business manner with sufficient gravitas to be accepted by peers and lenders.
- Good working knowledge of Lenders Policy and the residential lending industry as a whole.
- Assoc/MRICS/FRICS and Ideally VRS qualified.
- Be reasonably IT literate. Ideally an experienced user of surveyor tablets and associated software.
- Comfortable working alone with minimal supervision.
Ideally possessing an understanding and experience of quality assurance standards and risk management processes, although experienced residential valuation surveyors are also encouraged to apply and will be supported while growing into the role.
This position is ideally full time. 4 days a week may be considered.
There is an interesting opportunity with an excellent basic salary circa £50k, with car/allowance, performance related company bonus,excellent pension,share buy scheme, health cover and a range of other generous benefits.
The position is home working in any location, although you are required to visit the South Yorkshire head office for induction and thereafter as required
Please email your CV in strict confidence to: email@example.com
Or call Jeff Johnson,MLA Recruitment on 07940 594093 for more information.