Employers Agent (Partner Level)
A progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking a Partner level Employers Agent to build and bolster current and own client base whilst managing junior members of a growing team.
The Cambridge office is this clients newest office (opened in January 2015) and is rapidly expanding, hence this is an exciting opportunity for significant career progression, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
The work will predominantly be for new build residential (and often mixed use) projects from £2m up to £50m in value but not limited to. As you will be expected to bring your client base along (@Partner level), there is no real ceiling.
Typical Duties Involved:
- To be able to prepare robust and accurate tender and contract packages.
- A sound grasp of development control and funding / delivery standards within the housing sector.
- To chair meetings, take minutes and follow up action plans.
- To be able to undertake all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of new build housing (and in some case mixed-use) developments under the terms of JCT D&B Contracts or bespoke Development Agreements.
- Responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget and to the highest quality.
- An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts.
- To be able to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks.
- An ability to undertake basic functions autonomously, but to recognise when additional or senior input is required.
- Two years’ experience of Party Wall matters would be an advantage although not essential.
- To report directly to the Partner in charge.
If the above sounds of interest and you'd like to know more, please get in touch with Isaak.