Our client, a multidisciplinary construction and property consultancy with plans to grow their Cambridge office are looking for a Building Surveyor at a senior level to aid this growth.
The company have put growth plans into place for their Cambridge office after winning several new projects ranging from £2m - £50m, with more in the pipeline for the residential new build sector.
They are looking for an "Employer's Agent" to help maintain and develop the growth of this practice. The ideal candidate would be from a Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying or Project Management background.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage tender and contract packages
- Control of projects from inception to completion
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget and to the highest quality
- Identify and resolve any aspects of risks to the project
- Build and manage own client base
- Prepare material for client and chair meetings
- Party wall surveys and resolution of party wall matters
Required Skills & Experience
- Project Management experience ideally within design and build
- Residential and Mixed-use project experience
- Two years' experience with party wall matters
- Experience managing junior staff members
What you get back
- Up to £70,000 basic
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Excellent contributory pension
- Ongoing training
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Building Surveyor Job in Cambridge - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10431)