Client Side Planning and Development Manager
RealRec are working on a cracking role for a super talented MRTPI Town Planner or MRICS Planning & Development Surveyor to join a leading developer in their Central London Planning and Development team.
You will be working on predominantly large scale mix-used developments in Central London, East London and surrounding areas outside of the M25.
You will be joining a tremendously active team, working closely with the land teams (site appraisals, strategic land etc) and working broadly across the town planning and development management tasks. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone looking to grow, learn and become a more rounded planning manager i.e. not just focused on pure planning functions.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- MRTPI or MRICS P&D (we would consider candidates who are nearly qualified)
- Private sector or developer experience preferred, but not essential if you have worked closely with developers within a busy local authority
- Strong communications skills
- TEAM PLAYER IS ESSENTIAL!
- Used to working in a busy and fast paced environment
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £30,000-£45,000 basic salary depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) and a generous company package.
Please note operational hours are 8am-5:30pm.
This really is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.com or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.