Assistant QS Surveyor
A new and exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established consultancy that specialise in large Residential and Commercial projects with values up to £400m. If you don't want to work for a big corporate consultancy, where you are just a number that offers no real career progression or you are tired of spending your whole week micro managed in an office or where your bonus's are based on the company's performance rather than your individual target then look no further as I this could be a great opportunity for you.
My client, a small consultancy that wins large exciting projects due to the nature of the Partners contacts and clients. After the successful commissioning of two breath taking new projects my client is looking to add an Assistant QS to their team. This business is incredibly reputable in their field with a client base to match, as well as the luxury of working alongside some of the best PM's and Building Surveyors in the business.
- Residential development (London) £300m
- Commercial new-build (London) £400m
- Other works include refurbs, new builds and restoration projects
- Education, Science and Health projects range from £5 Million - £100 Million
- To be studying or have completed a RICS accredited degree
- Ideally have 2 years industry experience
- Previous Residential/Commercial/Education project experience will be looked upon favourably
- Good client facing skills
The Package + Benefits
- Basic Salary: Up to £35,000
- Car Allowance Up to £7,000
- Bonus: 2-5% Discretionary Bonus
- Professional Fees Paid
- Pension: Up to 5% matched employer contribution
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + Bank Holidays
Does this role sound like you? Please apply on the link below or for more information as well as the official job description please contact Anthony Towse on 0207 766 9000.