Property Consultancy - Building Surveyor (Commercial & Residential)
International Real Estate Consultancy
Commercial & Residential Building Surveyor (MRICS). London, UK
Salary up to £60,000.00 plus benefits/Bonus
Our client is looking for a Building Surveyor to to join their growing team in London. They are a leading multi-disciplinary practice of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants, providing expert advice within the Housing, Leisure and Education sectors of the Construction Industry.
With average project sizes of up to £85 million, these projects are high end and focus upon developments in Central and South East London.
The role will consist of both project and professional based work and you will be required to have knowledge of the Party Wall Act, experience in health and safety regulations and experience as an Employers Agent
You will be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing company you will be encouraged to perform at your best, work independently and as part of a team.
- Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Preparing and producing specifications for works
- Coordinating other members and stakeholders in the design team
- Acting as Employers Agent
- Acting as Contract Administrator
- Preparing tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms
- Analyse site activities; prepare progress reports on time, quality and cost of projects
- Advising on and acting in accordance with the Party Wall Etc Act, as an appointed surveyor
- Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM 2015, Principal Designer
Qualifications and experience
- Must possess the relevant degree of practical experience as a Building Surveyor within experience in Housing, Leisure and Education sectors of the Construction Industry
- Must be an MRICS qualified Building Surveyor and possess Employers Agent experience
- Motivate and lead a team; ability to take responsibility and deliver results
- Ability to manage Client expectations
- Competitive Salary, dependant on knowledge and PQE.
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension Plan
- Company Healthcare Plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
If you are a confident and bright individual with a passion for Building Surveying, from any background, we would like to hear from you.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email George@varnomross.com
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.