Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
- Up to £35,000 + 1st Class APC program
- Chartered Building Surveying practice
- Brentwood, Essex
Excellent APC program and a broad workload comes as standard for the Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor that secures a role within this friendly Chartered Surveying practice in Brentwood, Essex.
This friendly and multi-faceted Chartered Building Surveyors practice offer a wide range of project and professional services across a broad range of industry sectors.
With a personal approach and positive attitude, they work across the South East and Greater London.
They are now recruiting for an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor to join their offices in Brentwood, Essex.
- You will be qualified to degree level or equivalent in Building Surveying or relevant technical subject
- You will ideally have experience across a range of industry sectors including residential and commercial
- You will have good communication skills and be comfortable liaising with people at all levels
Roles & Responsibilities:
Within a team environment you will be working on a broad range of of project and professional work, including;
- Project management / contract administration
- Building surveys
- Party wall
- Licence to alter
- Condition reports
Salary & Package:
Our client is offering a salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
Alongside a great salary, our client is offering: -
- 1st Class APC program
- Paid subscriptions
- A number of social events throughout the year.
For further information please contact HD Surveyors in the strictest confidence: -
Call Roger Dunning - 07769 551846 / 01243 933263
Email Roger Dunning - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply below
Apply for Graduate Building Surveyor - APC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly