Associate Building Surveyor
- Associate Building Surveyor
- Up to £90,000 + bonus up to 25% of salary + progression to Director
- Multi-disciplinary Building Consultancy
- City of London
Take up an Associate role within this reputable multi-disciplinary building consultancy and work across a broad range of project and professional work, with a defined path to Directorship.
Our client is a reputable multi-disciplinary building consultancy with a skilled and innovative team working across a broad range of project and professional work across the following sectors; commercial, offices, hotels, mixed-use, industrial, shopping centres, high-rise, retail and town centre regeneration.
They offer a friendly and collaborative working environment from beautifully appointed offices in the City of London. Operating in flexible teams depending on the project, no-one is pigeon-holed ensuring that they are flexible and agile as a company and that all staff have broad experience across all types of work.
In line with succession plans, planned growth and development of the business, they are now recruiting for an Associate Building Surveyor to join their team in the City of London.
Person Specification: Associate Building Surveyor
- Associate Building Surveyor
- Experience across a broad range of project and professional instructions, ideally across the following sectors; commercial, offices, hotels, mixed-use, high-rise, industrial, Shopping centres, retail and town-centre regeneration
- Proven experience at a senior level
- Proven business development skills
- Excellent client-facing ability
Roles & Responsibilities: Associate Building Surveyor
- Working the full spectrum of project and professional instructions, you will cover a broad range of work across the following sectors; commercial, offices, hotels, mixed-use, high-rise, industrial, shopping centres, retail and town centre regeneration.
- Company workload is currently split 70/30 project to professional but they have the flexibility for this to change depending on the market. No-one has a defined focus on any one type of work, e.g. Dilaps, to ensure that everyone is multi-skilled and flexible.
- As an Associate you will lead teams that have been formed for each particular project.
- As an Associate you will be involved in business development within the practice.
- Directors and Associates are still heavily involved in day-to-day projects and current project values range from £500k to £200m.
Salary & Package: Associate Building Surveyor
- Salary - Up to £90,000 per annum for an exceptional candidate, dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme - Based on contribution to team. Exceptional Associate recently received bonus of 25% of salary
- Progression - Progression to Director. 2 x Directors retiring in the next 2 years. They can show a defined progression pathway.
APPLY : Associate Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Associate Building Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors