Peace Recruitment is working with a key client to recruit a Assistant/ Project Manager on a permanent basis for their expanding city centre team in Glasgow. You should ideally have experience within a Consultancy to be considered for this role, as this opportunity is going to suit an individual currently working as an Assistant PM looking to move on to PM in the very near future, or a newly promoted PM.
This role has arisen due to expansion, with continued growth expected over the next 18 months due to a further boost in exciting projects won.
My client predominantly works on a variety of property projects including Luxury Hotels, City Office Buildings, Healthcare, Retail Parks and Residential Housing to name but a few. With this in mind you should have experience within the buildings/property area of the industry.
Responsibilities (all assisted by a senior team member):
- Project planning
- Creating detailed work plans
- Resource allocation
- Determine project objectives
- Monitor the progress of the project and manage change control
- Undertake collaborative cost, value, risk and exercises with project teams
- Administer the contract
- Oversee the practical completion and handover at the end of a project
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Direct experience working within a Project Management position
- Experience within Commercial, Education, Health etc. would be highly beneficial
- Ability to prioritise and manage your workload
- Show a keen drive and determination to become a Chartered member of the Association of Project managers
In return you can expect:
- Salary - £27,000 to £35,000 reflecting your experience level
- Assistance in gaining Chartered status with all MRICS/APM fees paid
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Training on relevant software
- Employment within a motivated and successful team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing multi-disciplinary Consultancy during an exciting period of expansion. If you are looking for an employer who enforces a great work/life balance and invests in their staff, then this role is for you.
Apply immediately as this is an urgent requirement or call Joey for a confidential conversation on the role.