Development Manager (client side organisation)
4 days left
- Contract Type
Peace Recruitment have been exclusively retained on a very exciting and unique opportunity within a client side organisation based in Edinburgh. This particular position has arisen due to exciting expansion plans within the clients multiple estates.
This fantastic opportunity will suit an ambitious individual looking to play a key role in supporting the growth of the clients current/future development plans. Working closely with the Director of Estates you will be responsible for developing relationships with existing tenants and further develop further opportunities with industry engagement and external partnerships.
As the Development Manager, you will be the day-to-day contact for a particular area of the organisation, developing relationships with existing and prospective partner organisations wishing to co-locate in a vibrant innovative site. You’ll work in partnership and curate an ecosystem of key stakeholders to co-create growth opportunities for both the client and partners in which they operate. You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities that lead to inward investment and growth across our clients estates globally.
- Strategic planning of the estate developments
- Rebranding of current development opportunities
- Leverage funding opportunities for the client and partners
- Engage with prospective partners and customers and multiple levels, manage relationships (new & existing) to develop new business opportunities for our client
- Develop relationships with existing and new tenant companies, understanding business objectives and introducing them to relevant opportunities within the existing areas of the organisation
- Develop sustainable revenue streams for our client including rents, grants and sponsorship programmes
- Close deals (e.g. membership, leases, rent) to drive financial income
- Experience within the property industry
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, with agility and ability to identify and respond to new innovation opportunities
- Demonstrable track record in delivering property development opportunities
- Ability to liaise with divers teams from estates, legal and finance
- Business development background with a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Salary £40-50k dependent on experience
- Excellent pension scheme (circa 20%)
- Great holiday allowance
For more information please call Joey Burns at Peace Recruitment on 0131 516 2671, or apply through this advert.
Apply for Development Manager (client side organisation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly