Quantity Surveyor - Bristol
A leading consultancy are seeking an enthusiastic and intelligent Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding Bristol Office located within walking distance of Clifton Down Station. The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the exciting opportunity to work on a myriad of projects such as Residential, Hotels & Leisure and many more.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have a unique opportunity to work in a thriving quantity surveying team in a family feel atmosphere whilst providing a specialist service across all projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced Consultancy where you will be a valuable individual on a highly talented team.
- Attending client, site and design team meetings
- Prepare robust contract documents
- Post contract activities
- Project management
- Advise on procurement and contract strategies
The Quantity Surveyor
- Knowledge of construction contracts
- 3-5 years' experience
- Cost planning
- Preparation of tender documents
- Experience in the build sectors
This is an opportunity to work on diverse variety of projects and gain invaluable experience.
- £35,000 - 45,000 plus package
- Clear career progression
- Exposure to variety of million pound projects
- Invaluable experience
- APC support if required
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in Bristol, looking at your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Bristol / Intermediate / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity surveyor / Cost Manager / QS / Consultancy / PQS / APC