Senior Building Surveyor
Faithful+Gould is a long established, international company with a great reputation for delivering a variety of consultancy services to a diverse client range. We place great emphasis on staff training and development which allows us to provide an unrivalled level of service. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure great career experience and opportunities are provided for you to take advantage of.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Senior Building Surveyors to join the fast expanding Kent and Surrey based Building Surveying teams. The Tunbridge Wells team has been established since 1999, you would become part of a 26 strong, multi-disciplined team which continues to win an exciting variety of work throughout the South-East. Following a recent significant project win in Sussex, we are also looking to grow our team in the Epsom office, you will also be required to support our London based Building Surveying team as required.
Your experience in managing client relationships and dealing with legal and technical issues is key in developing new business. In this role, you will regularly liaise with senior colleagues to help build a profitable service and positive, high performing team environment.
• Taking responsibility for larger, more complex projects
• Providing guidance, support and technical expertise to other members of the team
• Assisting in the growth of our professional services (including party wall and dilapidations) offering
• Undertaking a wide range of building surveying duties throughout London and the South East
• Acting as the primary interface with key clients and ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to those clients
• Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules, professional services etc and the overall management of schemes in London and the Southeast