Building Surveyor with CAD experience
Consultancy based in Essex, near London, are looking for an intermediate level Building Surveyor to join their practice. Ideally you will have extensive AutoCAD experience with some design and general surveying experience post graduation.
- Building Design / CAD - Produce drawings in AutoCAD for tender documentation, building regulation and planning applications.
- Corresponding with Clients - Communicating with clients and representing the company in a professional and diligent manner.
- Working as Part of the Building Surveying Team - Forming and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external colleagues. Reporting information to senior members as necessary.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have a high level of IT Skills - Good knowledge of CAD is essential. Competency in Word, Excel and Outlook is also desirable
- Self-Motivation and Initiative - Ability and motivation to work under own initiative.
- Problem Solving Abilities - A critical and analytical approach to work with the ability to identify potential problems and devise effective and economical solutions.
- Enthusiasm - Willingness to learn and help out with all areas of the business as required.
- Other - Full Driving licence and own car is essential.