Graduate Building Surveyor
The client is a reputable Chartered Surveyors based in London. The company is expanding its team due to a recent investment. With an increasingly growing reputation in the marketing they are taking on more and more projects and need to bolster their team urgently.
They are looking to invest in an aspiring and ambitious Graduate. Being a company that has brought through other successful graduates, you will be surrounded by all the role models and experience you will need to establish yourself as a top Chartered Surveyor in all aspects of the role.
You will work within the Building Surveying department and have opportunities to work in different disciplines. During your APC training you will gain experience in building surveys, dilapidations, design and project management across the full range of property types, mainly working with high end residential projects.
- Building surveys
- Party Walls
- Preparation of specification and schedules of work
- Drafting of standard contract forms
- Contract Administration
- Defect analysis
- Collating project documentation
Candidates will have the following professional, educational qualifications and personal attributes:
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
- A candidate will be looking to progress through their APC training
- It will be advantageous if you have if you have gained relevant work experience for the role but it is more important to have the correct can do and proactive attitude
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Commercially astute
- Able to provide concise and clear written communication
- Driving license
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551, 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com