Senior Development Regeneration Manager (Interim)
A Housing Association is seeking a Senior Development Regeneration Manager to be based in their Berkshire office. Their preference is for a candidate to have a variety of experience within development, such as new business, delivery and regeneration.
You will be required to:
- Assist the Head of Development/Director in the search for new development opportunities and assess their suitability.
- Lead on the delivery of regeneration projects, agreed as part of the organisations objectives for regeneration of it's housing portfolio.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, professional consultants and residents.
- Prepare project programme, financial appraisals, cashflow forecasting, sensitivity analysis and update cost estimates on proposed schemes.
- Undertake site inspections, collate background information, appoint and manage consultancy services in order to undertake feasibility studies.
- Investigate suitable tenures, local demand, rent levels, values, affordability and local housing strategies to appraise opportunities.
- Procure services to progress development projects, i.e. undertake tender processes, appoint and manage consultants and contractors.
Ideally, you will have end to end development experience working for a Housing Association.
Interested in the above? If so, APPLY NOW! However, should you require further clarity, or wish to discuss other available opportunities, please get in touch.