Real Estate Finance Analyst
Other responsibilities will include:
* Performing comprehensive feasibility and market analysis to support the project business plan and other special projects
* Conducting asset class performance analysis and optimization.
* Building and managing complex financial models
* Ensuring values and assumptions are agreed and supported by valid documentation and assumptions.
* Assisting in the evaluation, structuring and management of debt financing.
* Assisting in management of monthly project finance drawdowns
* Contributing to the production of reports, memorandums and presentations for shareholders, lenders and other key stakeholders.
* Providing general finance and property analysis
* 3 years' experience in real estate finance or real estate investment (ideally in a developer, bank or real estate fund)
* Very strong financial modelling skills
* Ability to build from scratch and manipulate models via Excel (and VBA ideally)
* Good understanding of project finance from a commercial and technical perspective
* Experience of large commercial & resi development projects ideally
* Good, relevant degree
* Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
* Enthusiasm and a passion for real estate place-making development
* Experience of helping manage project finance drawdown process (ideally)
* Ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines
* Team player with confident personality but having humility and a desire to learn
* Entitled to work in the UK.