Interim Commercial Estates Surveyor
A public sector organisation based in Northamptonshire is looking for an experienced Interim Estates Surveyor to join their Property & Estates team and deliver a wide range of multi-disciplinary estate management & valuation services.
You will be joining a highly professional team of property individuals who all come from commercial backgrounds.
- Deliver a comprehensive property management and valuation service in respect of all land and property matters to a financial and legal advantage.
- Implement a property strategy in order to improve service delivery
- Manage an acquisitions & disposals programme
- Landlord and Tenant matters
- Ideally you will be MRICS/Registered Valuer
- You will be at an advantage if you hold a relevant estate management/property degree
- It is desirable if you have proven IT skills
This will be an ongoing interim contract.
If you'd like to hear more about this role, please get in touch by putting in an application.