Senior Building Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Up to £60,000 + Car allowance (£3,850) + Health + Life + 6% Pension + more
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
Join this Top-20 multi-disciplinary consultancy as a Senior Building Surveyor and work across a broad range of sectors from Mixed-use to Education, with values up to £80million. Competitive salary, comprehensive package and great long-term progression opportunities.
Our client is a top-20 multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK. They have teams of experts in all professional consultancy disciplines with work spanning a multitude of business sectors from mixed-use to education and healthcare to motorsport (no social housing).
They have a strong focus on staff well-being and a reputation for providing excellent training and progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary and complete package.
With continued growth across all project sectors they are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor in their Oxford head offices.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor with full RICS membership - MRICS
- Senior level experience across a range of sectors
- Recent experience within a Consultancy or Private Practice environment.
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
As a Senior Building Surveyor within this consultancy you will provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property. The role will require you to be the key client contact, meaning excellent communication skills and commercial awareness are essential in this role.
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
- Supervision of building work on site
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
- Salary up to £60,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Company car or car allowance £3,850
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: 6% Contribution
- Great social budget, charity events and much more
Alongside this generous package, our client is proud to support it's employees with personalised training, guidance and support and a strong drive towards a healthy work/life balance.
APPLY : Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Senior Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors