Graduate Project Manager
Carriera has been retained to secure a graduate project manager to join a top 20 property and construction consultancy in Oxford.
About the client;
Our client is a multi-discipline property and construction consultancy operating across a wide spectrum of sectors. Primarily the commercial, education, healthcare and mixed-use.
Projects vary in complexity and value but are typically between £5million and £300 million.
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of the project
- Supporting the project manager and senior team members
- Building relationships with clients
- Maintain a solid document management system
- Produce reports
About you and skills required;
- You must have a property or construction related degree
- You must have high quality oral and written communication (reports, instructions etc)
- Proficient with certain Microsoft applications
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Ideally have an understanding of project management and the project life cycle
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in contact with:
Harry Catton on 0203 817 0000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carrieralimited ) and visit our website ( www.carriera.co.uk ) for the latest jobs
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.
Apply for Graduate Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly