Chartered Residential Surveyor
Chartered Surveyor practice operating UK wide require Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS or MRICS or FRICS) to cover multiple areas including:
> Bristol or Bath
> South Wales
> West Yorkshire
> County Durham
> South East London
Your main responsibilities will be undertaking surveys of residential properties and valuations.
If you are a Building Surveyor and have experience of Homebuyer Surveys you will need to be VRS registered for your application to be considered.
You must be VRS Registered and MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS qualified.
You will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package which can be discussed upon initial interview.
- Weekend work not expected
- Flexible hours - do the school run or be home when you need to be
- Surveys are not rushed
- Property surveyor work life balance is respected
- Car allowance or company car with a real choice of made and model
- Your diary booked by real people!
- Genuine career progression with technical and audit opportunities available in the future of this growing national firm.
Keywords: Property, Residential, General Practice, Valuation, Agency, HomeBuyer report, real estate, rates, landlord, tenant, management, mrics, assocrics, vrs, rics, homeworking, remote working, homebased. Private practice, acquisition, flexible, valuing, valuer