Our client, a niche UK developer, has a specific focus on hotel and residential developments in London and nationwide. They require someone dynamic and ambitious to work with the wider development team across acquisition, through feasibility, planning and delivery.
The Development Manager will deliver projects from site acquisition through to completion. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage teams through the feasibility, site assembly, planning, pre-letting, funding, development, delivery, marketing, sales, leasing and hand over processes
- Undertaking feasibility appraisals and various financial analysis to identify viable development proposals
- Direct project team on the production of all relevant documentation to secure all necessary approval(s)/authorities to proceed with the development
- Manage site assembly through the brokering of land deals, negotiation of agreements and resolution of compulsory purchase, rights of light, daylight and sunlight situations
- Maintenance of the feasibility appraisals to track the projects progress against approved financial authorities and project metrics
- Identify and evaluate asset management and value creation initiatives
- The successful candidate(s) will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience on private sector developments, focusing on residential projects.
- Strong academic and professional track record including a property related degree working towards a relevant qualification e.g. MRICS, MICE, RIBA.
- Thorough understanding of the development process from inception through to completion.
- Detailed knowledge of the UK property market with the ability to foresee and capitalise on opportunities ahead.
- Possess the necessary personal authority to deal effectively with people at a senior level, both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to alternate between Leader and Team Contributor; Collaborative, team orientated with a positive and open approach
- Results orientated, with strong commercial and financial acumen and poised and articulate with good presentation skills, both written and oral.
For further information please contact Ed Hoad – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07502 397979